Educational Resource Center (ERC)
The Educational Resource Center (ERC) houses several collections supporting the College of Education K-12 curriculum at Minnesota State Mankato as well as audio-visual materials supporting the entire university. The ERC is a department within Memorial Library and is located on the Library's lower level.
Unless otherwise noted, ERC materials can be checked out with a MavCard by students, faculty and staff, and by community patrons with a valid library card.
Library materials check out until the end of the semester unless otherwise noted.
Loan Periods for Equipment / Lending Information
- Includes DVDs, videotapes, and streamed videos (electronic videos)
- Includes educational titles and feature films supporting the Minnesota State Mankato curriculum
- Videorecordings can be checked-out for 14-days unless the materials are booked
- Videorecordings can be booked by professors for class use. Online Video Booking Request Form
- Includes recorded books on compact disc and on Playaway (MP3 players)
- Audiobooks include children’s books, young adult books, and adult fiction and non-fiction
- Includes children’s literature supporting the Education program's curriculum
- Includes easy books, middle readers, and young adult
- Fiction and non-fiction
- Collection also includes big books
Supplemental Education Materials
- This collection includes puppets, manipulatives, board games, posters, kits, and other materials
- Includes K-12 textbooks
Anatomy Model Collection
- Human anatomy models are available for study in the ERC’s Anatomy Room
- No check out allowed
- See Laptop and Equipment Borrowing for details
- Equipment items are not findable in MavScholar
- Community patrons cannot checkout equipment