Services for Emeriti
Minnesota State University, Mankato emeriti have access to library services for research and study.
If you have any questions or need assistance with your society benefits (emeriti account), please reach out to the Society Coordinator.
Complete Emeriti Form
Work with your department to complete the nomination process. If the president approves your emeriti status, library staff will:
- Update your library account so you can check out more items from Memorial Library using your MavCard
- Authorize your on and off-campus access to online library resources
With or Without Emeriti Status
Regardless of your formal emeriti status you can:
- Bring your MavCard to Memorial Library’s Circulation Desk (near the entrance) to receive borrowing privileges
- Use guest computers in Memorial Library to access online library resources
- Access the Library’s emeriti study room. Present your MavCard at the Circulation Desk to borrow the room key
Librarians are available to answer research and library-related questions. Visit our Ask a Librarian page for more information. Visit emeriti status assistance page for more information on emeriti account status. For technology support and resources, see IT Help & Support.
Library Emeriti Login Example