Conduct Policy For Users Of Library Services
This policy is in cooperation with the Minnesota State University, Mankato Statement of Student Responsibilities and the Minnesota State Policy on Student Conduct, Library Services has adopted this policy to ensure that library facilities are safe, welcoming and provide equitable access to materials and services for all library users.
- Individuals will fulfill their academic responsibilities in an honest and forthright manner.
- Individuals will respect and foster the academic endeavors of others.
- Individuals will respect the integrity of the University’s academic and administrative records.
- Individuals will adhere to all policies and regulations of Minnesota State University, Mankato and the MnSCU system along with federal, state, and local laws that govern individual actions and relationships among community members.
- Individuals will protect and support the personal safety of self and others.
- Individuals will demonstrate civility towards others in all their interactions.
- Individuals will show respect for personal and University property.
- Individuals will contribute to a safe environment within the University community.
- Individuals will comply with the University in enforcing its administrative responsibilities