Giving to the Library
Thank you for considering a gift to Library Services. Giving has a real impact on students and helps us provide them with valuable resources.
University Giving - Giving to the library
- Please indicate “Library Services” when donating.
- You may also indicate a specific or other fund:
- Library Scholarships – Donations to this fund supports scholarships for Library Services student workers.
- Friends of the Library Program – Donations to this fund supports Library Services programs and activities.
- Marilyn J. Lass Center Memorial Endowment – Supports initiatives in the Marilyn J. Lass Center for Minnesota Studies, University Archives, and Southern Minnesota Historical Center.
Donating books and other library materials
- The Library is currently implementing a collection reduction plan. We will not accept gift book donations for the General Collection for the duration of the project.
- Special collections may accept gift materials during this time. Donating materials to Library Services Special Collections.
Library Administration – 507-389-2155