Giving to the Library
Thank you for considering a gift to Library Services. Giving has a real impact on students and helps us provide them with valuable resources.
University Giving - Giving to the library
- Please indicate “Library Services” when donating.
- You may also indicate a specific or other fund:
- Library Scholarships – Donations to this fund supports scholarships for Library Services student workers.
- Friends of the Library Program – Donations to this fund supports Library Services programs and activities.
- Marilyn J. Lass Center Memorial Endowment – Supports initiatives in the Marilyn J. Lass Center for Minnesota Studies, University Archives, and Southern Minnesota Historical Center.
Donating book and other library materials
- The Library does accept gift books and materials.
- Items may be added to the library collections if they are in excellent condition and support the goals of our collection development policy and is at the discretion of the Library Faculty.
- Most donated items are not added to the Library collection and are disposed of by the Library. All materials donated become property of the Library at Minnesota State University, Mankato.
- Please contact the Collections Department if you would like to donate materials.
Library Administration – 507-389-2155
Donating materials to the University Archives and Southern Minnesota Historical Center