Online Library is Always Open
Memorial Library building is open, our virtual resources are still open and available to anyone with a current Minnesota State University, Mankato StarID and password. Last year Mavericks downloaded over a million book chapters and journal articles at no charge to themselves. Whether you are completing final assignments or planning summer and fall research projects, the library has the resources you need.
Use your StarID to access our extensive online library collections, including:
- Online access to the scholarly journals in every Mavericks’ field of study. The library provides access to:
- 83% of the top 10% of Nursing journals,
- 97% of the top 10% of Business journals,
- Over 90% of the top 10% of journals in both the Social Sciences and Arts & Humanities,
- And 86% of the top 10% of journals overall.
- Journal articles in MavScholar.
- Ebook Central, the largest collection of academic ebooks available.
- Kanopy, which includes over 30,000 streaming videos.
- And this month, check out free trial access to the JOVE Science Education Library of streaming videos
- SimplyAnalytics, a web-based mapping, analytics, and data visualization application that makes it easy to create interactive maps, charts, and reports using 100,000+ data variables.
- And literally hundreds of other online resources to support student assignments across the range of work performed in every college of Minnesota State University, Mankato.
If you or your students need help with any of these resources you can get it through our 24/7 Ask a Librarian online service where librarians are available remotely all day and every day. Though our building may be closed we are here for you.