Library Services COVID-19 Response and Support
Page Updated: Monday 06/2/2021, 11:43 am
The Library is committed to supporting learners, instructors, and researchers during this pandemic. While building access is determined by the University's current health and safety, we are enhancing our online resources and services to meet our academic community's changing information needs.
We will update this page as library services change. Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to find quick answers.
Current Library Status
- Memorial Library is open with limited hours
- Mask wearing for those not fully vaccinated and social distancing are required
- All floors open to browse shelves for books & other items -or-
Request items for quick pick up
- Online resources available 24/7
- Online research help available 24/7